Yeahh.... A week to payday

Friday, June 13, 2008

Pheww.... Finally 1 more week to pay day.. Whoo0... Can't wait for the it to come...

Sorry I guys didn't have time to blog for the past few days. I was so busy for the past few days when the moment I reach home, I couldn't think of nothing except sleep. (Heheh)

Let me recalled what happen for the past few days...

I finally gotten myself a hubstation. (Yeahh..Off it goes from my wishlist) It cost me around $198 and 2 years contract with starhub. I think it is really worth it. I'm able to to record certain show which I'm unable to view due to my bz schedule.

The hubstation specification:
  • 120Gb hardisk
  • 2 Tv Tuner
  • Ethernet / USB Port
It is able to record up to 60 hours. Built in 2 tuners which allows you to record and watch other channel. (really useful) Came with 1Mbps internet connection. (Free internet access until 31 dec)

Currently, I'm trying to figure out how to download the movie which I have recorded earlier on. (quite hard as the recording are encrypted in the hardisk)

Below are the picture inside the hubstation which already has been dismantle:


The Hardisk



After you have taken out the hardisk



STI chips and the broadcom cable modem




The 1 and only 1 fan attached to the HDD holder/case




Overview of the hubstation without the cover...


Rating: 7/10

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Driver meeting (thursday)

When driver are concern, we always emphasis on road safety. We need to enforced them to follow the journey plan which are given to them to avoid narrow roads or sharp bend. We can't afford to have any road accident.

I need to check their vehicle and the product they carrying whenever they wanted to go to service station. Check for water and fuel contamination are on of the basic practice whenever they want to leave the station.

Sound really boring rite??? Its all part or parcel of my job scope. It is really a hassle and tiring job. So many safety checks.... (when will this ever end??)

My job really required lots of meeting and continuous of life long learning. (does this sentence make really sense? I wonder....) I constantly need to upgrade myself and need to be aware of my surrounding.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Titi was really notti this few weeks. She had better nothing to do then to disturb me early morning and keep on teasing me (while is on bed). I keep telling myself, I shall have my revenge on her soon or later, true enough it was raining heavily on Wednesday and she forgotten to bring her umbrella. (Hahah) I was laughing all the way when she told me she soak in the rain. (serve you rite for disturbing me early in the morning)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm too tired to blog... Feeling sleepying while bloogging... niyte nite.....


0 comments: