I have been feeling uneasy lately. This feeling of mine has made me very worry. It keep telling me that I will not get a confirmation from my work place. This feeling has not been fading away from day one, in fact it grew stronger each day. How I wish there is someone who I can talk to. Sometimes I miss those period when I am attached. Whenever I got a problem, I know who to look for. At the moment, I been keeping a lot of things to myself. I really wish there is someone out there who I can really talk.
I haven't been talking to Yanti lately. She must have been to busy with her work, I guess !! I have a crush on her ever since she broke up with her bf. I still remember how I console her over the phone. We would go out together whenever the both of us is free... I would fetch her from Vivo and we will have our dinner there.
But...
Everything changes when her ex-bf started to contact her back. Things is not the same as before. Maybe we are not fated to be together. I dunno...
Nowadays I notice that girls have a polite way of rejecting a guy. They would simply say I'm not ready to settle down or I am not looking at the moment. Every guy would understand that, esp ppl like me. (naive me !!) Some would even waited for the gal. (Foolish guy)
Then without you knowing, they are attached the following weeks. Wah... they managed to settle down and looking for the right one withnin weeks. (Get the point !!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the prestigious award I won during my stay in Ngee Ann Poly.
I hate people who like to look down on me. I can achieve things at a greater height if I wanted to. I'm simply lazy thats all.
Overall, I still regret for not doing well during my secondary days. If not, I would have gotten to Uni by now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 more weeks to go before I have to report to camp for my reservist. Arghh... such a waste of time. I wish I would be earning 5k and there isn't a need for me to go for reservist. I have no idea what is the life in reservist. A lot of my friends keep saying it is much much tougher than in Full time NS.
How I wish I could end this misery of mine.. No More NS !!!!
Sometimes I wish the ladies should serve the NS. If not for 2 years, why not 3 months of their time? At least they know how we feel back there...
Don't your guys feel the same way as I do??
I haven't been talking to Yanti lately. She must have been to busy with her work, I guess !! I have a crush on her ever since she broke up with her bf. I still remember how I console her over the phone. We would go out together whenever the both of us is free... I would fetch her from Vivo and we will have our dinner there.
But...
Everything changes when her ex-bf started to contact her back. Things is not the same as before. Maybe we are not fated to be together. I dunno...
Nowadays I notice that girls have a polite way of rejecting a guy. They would simply say I'm not ready to settle down or I am not looking at the moment. Every guy would understand that, esp ppl like me. (naive me !!) Some would even waited for the gal. (Foolish guy)
Then without you knowing, they are attached the following weeks. Wah... they managed to settle down and looking for the right one withnin weeks. (Get the point !!)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is one of the prestigious award I won during my stay in Ngee Ann Poly.
I hate people who like to look down on me. I can achieve things at a greater height if I wanted to. I'm simply lazy thats all.
Overall, I still regret for not doing well during my secondary days. If not, I would have gotten to Uni by now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have 3 more weeks to go before I have to report to camp for my reservist. Arghh... such a waste of time. I wish I would be earning 5k and there isn't a need for me to go for reservist. I have no idea what is the life in reservist. A lot of my friends keep saying it is much much tougher than in Full time NS.
How I wish I could end this misery of mine.. No More NS !!!!
Sometimes I wish the ladies should serve the NS. If not for 2 years, why not 3 months of their time? At least they know how we feel back there...
Don't your guys feel the same way as I do??
2 comments:
heyy..thats a HELL NO, NO kie..! NO NS FOR WOMEN..ahaha..
Post a Comment