sighhh.....

Friday, June 27, 2008

I just had this feeling the moment I step into work today. It seems that this feeling has not been fading away from the first day I work there. I can sense that there is always someone wanted to backstabbing me or wanted me to get fired !!!

I dunno... but it just a feeling of mine... or maybe I haven't been praying lately.

Life wasn't really simple at work. There is so many things to do over there and yet there is so little time.

Certain task which I can't really cope while at work:

  1. I had to take care of the driver while loading
  2. Keep an eye on the loading bay.
  3. I need to print the D/O for the upcoming schedule as well as nominating them.
  4. Need to run down whenever the VCU trip
  5. Take care of all the incoming calls (Customer complain)
  6. My mind must fully awake to avoid mistake
  7. Need to memories all the truck compartment
  8. Memories all the customer number
I just can't stand it any more... I just wanted to scream on top of the building, " I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE" that will ease my tension away...

There is so many responsibility and it was HANDED BY ONE PERSON !!! %@#$%^%$#@$%

Sometimes I really wished, by the end of the day, I would meet up my loved one and tell her all my trouble I had at work...

I really wished I could....

0 comments: