My Life...

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bought a new car, weeks ago and should be arriving anytime this week. I'm so excited and looking forward to go for a spin but on the other hand, I had no one to company me. Bought the car at $48890, can you believe it, the insurance cost me around $3000. There goes my money... Luckily I'm prepared for it and I had enough saving to cover.

The car is consider a good buy with 1.9% interest and a monthly installment of $450. Most of my friends was shock as it was too sudden for me to get a car. I had only been working there for 7 months and I managed to buy a car.

I apply for 2 credit cards, DBS ESSO credit card and Capital Card. I will get 10% off for petrol if I used my Esso card on Esso Station but I'm not really sure what are the benefit for Capital Card. I'm still trying to figure out what are the benefit. Hmm...

I managed to get 3 out of 5 Cs. Cash, Credit Card and Car. I'm not sure whether should I get a condo, but I was thinking of saving up for my parents to go to Mecca.

I'm been having a bad time at work. I had to stay up until 12am today. I has been working since 6am in the morning till 12am the next day. So many issue was brought out for the meeting. I'm really exhausted until I can't sleep..

Yanti has been going out with this guy recently. Sooner or later she will get attached to this guy and eventually will end our friendship. You know gals, they will always forget their friends whenever they are attached... And I will be left alone... Sob SOb... (hehe)

I don't think any gals would fall for me.. Due to my work commitment, no gals will find that as a good excuse not to meet up.. Both my parents and my younger brother are bz matchmaking me with their choices.

It would be nice to settle down at this age....

0 comments: